How much do you charge for shipping?
Shipping charges for your order are calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipping is calculated based upon the service selected, weight of the merchandise and your zip code. We do not mark up shipping.
Free shipping is periodically offered to registered shoppers through email, and occasionally offered to all shoppers via the announcement bar on the top of our home page.
Which shipping services do you use?
We generally use USPS first class mail for packages under 1 lb and UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail for packages over 1 lb.
You may choose an alternative method at checkout for an additional fee.
How long does it take to process an order?
Almost all orders are shipped from our distribution center in Bradenton, FL, or one of our satellite locations. Orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days* after receiving payment.
*Business days are weekdays—Monday through Friday. Saturdays, Sundays, and major US holidays aren't business days
Delivery times vary, and depend on your location and the shipping service used. Most shipments arrive within 3-5 days.
Items that are shipped directly from a manufacturer are noted in the item's description along with an estimated processing/shipping time. Note that some items shipped direct from the manufacturer can take up to 14 days.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to become available.
What do I do if my package doesn't arrive?
Don't panic! First, check the tracking information.
- If it states that the package has been delivered and you haven't received it:
- Check any places around your house or in your buildings lobby where the carrier may have left it. Don't forget to check places where it may have fallen or been blown away.
- Ask family members, roommates and neighbors if they might have accepted the package when you weren't home.
- Call the local post office and speak to the postmaster or manager. (You can find the phone numbers at: https://tools.usps.com/find-location.htm)
- Contact us at: email@example.com
- If your package is 7 days late OR the tracking number indicates that your package has been sitting “in transit” for more than 10 days contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I send a gift from your website?
We do not provide gift wrapping services. However, we are happy to ship your package to someone else. Just be sure to enter their name and address in the ship to boxes at check out.
Our packing slips do not have any prices on them.