Embroidered Flower Clutch
Add a bold statement to any outfit with the Embroidered Flower Clutch. Perfect for the beach, brunch, and everything in between!
This clutch is a fusion of traditional Thai design with a modern twist. It is completely embroidered on the front and back by the Hmong Hill Tribes, an ethnic group located in the remote forests and mountains of Northern Thailand. The Hmong express their faith, and way of life in their distinctive fabric patterns and vibrant costumes. Each piece comes to life with an amazing history rich in Hmong culture, family, and art.
- Material: Embroidered cotton + Black cotton lining
- Measurements: L 11" x H 8"
- Details: Interior zippered pocket + magnetic closure
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind
Through your purchase of this beautiful clutch, you are making it possible for the Hmong women of Thailand to enrich their local communities by increasing economic independence. And, you can rest assured that all items are produced in ethical, and child labor free work environments.